Go Back to Directory

All forms are now being accepted via Microsoft forms. Please see below for current forms

Request for Support Letter

To be used for students seeking concurrent enrollment, to obtain a CA driver's license/identification card, to open a U.S. bank account, or for full time enrollment verification.

Request to Drop Below Full-Course Load

Form must be completed prior to the start of each semester.

I-20 Transfer Request

Students transferring out of LAHC must complete and submit I-20 transfer request along with an acceptance letter from new school.

Travel Signature Request (I-20)

Complete and submit along with your most current I-20.

Request for Re-issuance of I-20

For students needing a new I-20 due to change of major/program, to extend I-20 end date, or if I-20 is lost.

Change of Home Campus

Only complete if requested by ISP staff. To be used if student applied to one of LAHC's sister schools and will be attending LAHC instead.

Change of Information Form

From is mandatory if student has a new home address, phone number, email, major/program, sponsor, and if student would like to extend I-20.

General Petition

For students who have any petition they need granted.

Requisite Challenge

To be used if student needs a prerequisite cleared for a class they must take (make sure to talk to your counselor for steps).