Transcript Overview

Official LACCD Transcripts

In 2017, LACCD transitioned from nine college specific transcripts to a single district transcript for all nine colleges. If you attended one or more LACCD Colleges since 1974 and beyond, all courses will appear on one transcript. Please place the transcript order at the last LACCD College you attended. If you completed courses at other LACCD colleges. The LACCD transcript will reflect both credit and noncredit courses completed at any of the nine LACCD Colleges.

The LACCD consists of the following nine California Community Colleges:

  • Los Angeles City College (LACC)
  • East Los Angeles College (ELAC)
  • Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC)
  • Los Angeles Mission College (LAMC)
  • Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC)
  • Los Angeles Southwest College (LASC)
  • Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC)
  • Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC)
  • West Los Angeles College (WLAC)

Student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature, in accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

Official transcripts can be requested through Parchment Credentials. Transcripts requested through Parchment Credentials can be sent via paper mail or electronically through Parchment or eTranscript California. To ensure accuracy of records, please include the student's LACCD student ID number or at least the last four digits of their social security number.

To request a transcript online, you must pay the transcript fee using a credit or debit card. As of December 1, 2020, LACCD will use Parchment transcript ordering service. The Parchment transcript ordering service charges a $2.75 convenience fee to process an online order. Transcript processing time is 10 business days.

If students have attachments needed to be included with their transcripts, they can be attached to their request through Parchment Credentials.

To order transcript through Parchment website

  1. Visit the Parchment website. (Requestors will need a Parchment account to order records.)

    • If you are ordering your own record, select"Ordering your own credentials or academic records".

    • If you are a third party ordering on behalf of the student, select "Ordering on behalf of someone else".

  2. Read the information and carefully follow the instructions for ordering transcripts.

To order transcript through student portal:

  1. Log on to the student portal.

  2. Click on "Academic Records".

  3. Click on "Official Transcript Requests".

  4. You will be redirected to the Parchment transcript ordering website.

Please refer to the instructions above on how to order through the Parchment website.

Each student is entitled to two regular processing official transcripts (or Enrollment Verifications) for free. After the first two copies, fees apply.

  • Regular processing (7-10 Business Days): $3 per copy
  • Rush processing (within 1 Business Day excluding holidays): $10 per copy
    • When requesting a Rush processing transcript in person, transcript can be produced at the time of request.

Please note that Parchment Credentials will NOT account for the two free copies.

When mailing in a request for official transcripts, students will need to include the following information:

  • Full First Name- Last Name
  • Other Last Name (if attended under another name)
  • Student ID number or Social Security number
  • Date of Birth
  • Current Address
  • Phone Number
  • Indicate IGETC - CSU Certification, if applicable
  • Where the transcript is being mailed to (Student is responsible for providing the correct address.)
  • Number of transcripts being requested
  • Signature and date (Request will be returned if signature is missing.)

Send appropriate payment (if not requesting first two free official transcripts), sign the request, and mail it to:
Los Angeles Harbor College
Admissions and Records-Transcript Request
1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington, CA 90744

We are accepting payment in the form of cash, money order, or check (made out to Los Angeles Harbor College).

Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed for free online through the Student Information System (SIS Portal Login).

Official CollegeTranscripts:

Official high school or college transcripts must be sent from institution to institution to be considered official. Electronic transcripts are preferred. You may choose to have your official high school or college transcript mailed directly to the campus address. We cannot accept college transcripts from students.

Evaluated foreign transcripts must be submitted via original sealed envelope from the evaluation agency if mailed to our Admissions Office.

Official transcripts can be submitted to our office via the following methods:

Via Post mail to the address:
Los Angeles Harbor College
Attn: Admissions & Records Office
1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington, CA 90744

  • Via Post mail to the address:
    • Sent through an electronic service to our LAHC transcript email at @email
    • We accept electronic transcripts from the following services:
    • ​Credential Solutions
    • ​eTranscript California
    • ​National Student Clearinghouse
    • ​​Parchment Credentials

Incoming Transcripts/Records:

Incoming transcripts sent from other schools to LACCD campuses should be sent to:

  • Los Angeles City College (LACC): @email
  • East Los Angeles College (ELAC): @email
  • Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC): @email
  • Los Angeles Mission College (LAMC): @email
  • Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC): @email
  • Los Angeles Southwest College (LASC): @email
  • Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC): @email
  • Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC): @email
  • West Los Angeles College (WLAC): @email

Foreign Records:

Please check with your home-campus before selecting to complete the evaluation process.

Have you completed courses in a foreign country that you’d like to have evaluated for transfer credit? If so, your transcript needs to be reviewed by one of these approved agencies:

If you are required to submit evidence of high school completion (diploma or GED) for financial aid purposes, you will need to provide a translated notarized copy of your high school document.

High School official transcripts can be submitted either through Post mail to our Admissions office, emailed to our transcript email at @email directly from the student’s High School Counselor/Official, or submitted though Parchment Credentials.

You can request an IGETC and/or CSUGE certification when you order your official transcripts.

​ If you are requesting an IGETC or CSUGE certification for the first time, it can take an additional 7-10 business days to process your order. Once you have the IGETC or CSUGE certification, it is permanently on your transcript, and you will not need to request it again.

If you have any questions about satisfying the requirements for these certifications, please meet with a counselor.