Skip to main content
Main Content for Tab Navigation.
LEGAL AND ACADEMIC REMINDERS
Go Back to Directory
- F-1 students CANNOT drop below 12 units without prior permission from Ms. Cruz
- International students must be in at least 12 units during fall and spring semesters. Students do not need to be in 12 units during summer or winter sessions.
- Students should meet with the International Student Counselor every Fall & Spring Semester, to review their Educational Plan.
- If you want to take a class at another college, you are required to get approval from the Counselor & the Program's DSO.
- Academic support is available to all students. Please contact us if you need additional help with your courses.
- Students who do not complete 12 units during their Spring and Fall semesters will be terminated.
- Students who complete their programs of study may remain in the U.S. for 60 days before departing the U.S.
- Students who have been terminated may have anywhere between 72 hours and 15 days to leave the U.S. depending on the termination reason. Failure to depart the U.S. after completion of student's academic program and post-completion practical training (OPT).
- Home address and contact information must be updated within 10 days. Please visit the Admissions & Records Office to make changes.