Commencement Ceremony 2023
Help a Felllow Seahawk and Donate your Gown AFTER graduation. - Donate your Gown
Congratulations on your monumental accomplishment! All of us at Los Angeles Harbor College share your families' and friends' excitement on your completion of an A.A., ADT, CTE Certificate, and or completion of Transfer requirements. This year marks our 74th year where students like you have participated in our commencement exercises. To ensure your experience creates lasting memories for you and your loved ones, please familiarize yourself with the following information:
If you plan to participate in this year's commencement exercises, please register online HERE (Link pending).
Failure to register can delay your ability to participate in the commencement exercises. Deadline: 5/29/23.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023 - 9:00 a.m. (tentative)
Los Angeles Harbor College Seahawk Stadium
Please note that you will be walking on artificial grass. High heels will not be permitted!!!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Events for Commencement
- 7:00 a.m. Graduates/students are welcome to start arriving.
You will check-in at the Graduate Check-In Booth located at the north entrance of the Gymnasium. You must check in to receive your name card. Your name card will be used to announce your name during the ceremony as well as provide your information for Grad Images (see picture taking section for information).
- 8:30 a.m. Class of 2023 Graduate Picture
- 8:40 a.m. Graduates start to line up
- 9:00 a.m. Processional begins for the ceremony
- 11:00 p.m. Ceremony ends
Graduation To-do List:
1. Petition for Graudation. See a Counselor asap!
2. Check Grad Website for details to plan ahead
3. RSVP to attend the Grad Fair (date TBA) AND RSVP for Graduation ~ You can purchase your cap and gown before the Grad Fair at the bookstore.
4. Check your emails to see if you have been invited to other celebrations.
5. Attend Graduation Rehearsal or watch it on Social Medial - Rehearsal 6/5/23 - 2 pm.
6. Celebrate! You did it.