To Request Verifications, Students can do the following:
Official Enrollment Verifications can be requested through Parchment Credentials. Through Parchment Credentials, requests can be sent via paper mail or electronically.
Click here to request through Parchment Credentials
Order in Person
Students can come to the Admissions and Records office and order verification to be delivered directly to the recipient or to pick up their verification in person. If you are ordering on the student's behalf, please have a signed proxy form to process request, no exceptions.
Please note the following for pickup orders:
- A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of ordering.
- Fees for verification must be paid at the campus Business Office
- A third party (Proxy) can pick up a transcript on a student's behalf. The specified Proxy must be able to provide a valid photo ID.
Order Via Mail
If you wish to mail in your verification request, you may mail in a request for verification that includes the following information:
- Full First Name
- Last Name
- Other Last Name (if attended under other name)
- Student ID number or Social Security number
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Phone Number
- Where the verification is being mailed to
Send appropriate payment (if not requesting first two free verifications), sign the request, and mail it to:
Los Angeles Harbor College
Admissions and Records-Transcript Request
1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington, CA 90744