Looking for something to eat while on campus? Los Angeles Harbor College has several on-campus food options for students, faculty, staff and guests.
1st floor of the Student Union:
- The Seahawk Shop - Harbor's local bookstore has a variety of drinks, cookies, chips, and sandwiches great for snacks between classes
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:45 PM; Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Cafeteria - Offers daily fresh, made-to-order menu items as well as grab-and-go sandwiches, pizza, salad, and smoothies. Serviced by the college's Culinary Arts students.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM; Friday - closed
- 1111 Bistro - Serviced by the college's Culinary Arts students.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday TBA
Other Locations on Campus:
- Vending Machines - Prepared food and snacks, candy, soft drinks, and coffee are also available at vending machins located in various locations through the campus.
- Student Union next to the dining area
- Between the Fine Arts and General Classroom buildings
- Food Truck
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM; Friday - 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM