Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Summarize and critically analyze graphic and textual information.
- Communicate a clear argument both orally and in writing. The argument will include a thesis statement, support data, and citations.
- Identify field-specific theories/perspectives and apply the theories to new information or situations.
- Locate, identify, and evaluate relevant sources of traditional and electronic information and demonstrate an ethical use of these sources.
- Describe how different cultures have contributed to the workforce, community, and the world.