Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with other agency colleagues and with the public,
- Use critical thinking skills to select an appropriate response to a public safety event,
- Identify relevant solutions to contemporary safety and security concerns,
- Participate effectively in multi-cultural or interagency teams to solve safety problems on a national, state and local level.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical issues and values required to make sound decisions about public safety.