Special Programs and Services
(Disabled Student Programs and Services)
How do I request services and accommodations?
- To receive services and accommodations, you must be a registered student with the SPS office.
- To find out if you qualify for certain accommodations, please make an appointment to meet with a SPS Counselor.
- Once you are approved for services and accommodations, you must submit a request form for desired services.
For the following services, please contact the SPS staff listed below to submit your request(s):
- Adaptive Equipment Loan:High Tech Center Staff
- Assistive Technology: High Tech Center Staff
- Captioning Services: SPS Special Services Assistant or High Tech Center Staff
- Counseling: SPS Counselors
- Interpreting Services: SPS Special Services Assistant
- Liaison with Campus and Community: SPS Coordinator, SPS Counselors, or SPS Special Services Assistant
- Notetaking Services: SFP Program Technician
- Reading Services: SFP Program Technician
- Special Orientation: SPS Counselors
- Specialized Tutoring: SFP Program Technician
- Testing Accommodations: SFP Program Technician or SPS Special Services Assistant
- Learning Skills and Learning Foundations Courses: High Tech Center Staff
SPS Special Services Assistant – 310-233-4628
SPS Programs Technician – 310-233-4623
High Tech Center Staff – 310-233-4393