- Campus Home Page
- New Students
- Student Portal
- Admissions & Records
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Assessment Center
- Associated Students Organization
- Career Center
- Class Schedules & College Catalog
- Complaint Process Notice
- Child Development Center
- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Honors Transfer Program
- International Students
- Job Placement
- Life Skills Center
- Mental Health Project
- MyLACCD Financial Aid Card
- Special Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Student Activities
- Student Health Center
- Student ID Numbers
- Student Right to Know Rates
- Substance Abuse Policies & Prevention
- Student Success & Support
- Transfer Center
- Veterans' Services
- YouthSource Center
|LAHC site search engine
Student Services > Counseling > Services
- Requirements for the Associate degree.
- Review of technical and vocational offerings.
- Clarification of the general education and major requirements to transfer to universities.
- Reviewing transcripts from other colleges to clear a prerequisite class.
- Assistance in choosing suitable educational or career goals.
- Suggestion of methods of overcoming academic difficulties.
- Personal counseling for achieving a more meaningful college experience.
The counseling staff helps students define their objectives and plan how to reach them. Counselors provide information that will assist students to plan their college classes. Typical areas of discussion with a counselor include: