HOW MUCH IS TUITION AND OTHER FEES?
(note: Fees are subject to change by the California Legislature.)
1. California residents pay only $46.00 per unit.
2. Students from other states pay non-resident tuition of $243.00 per unit plus $46.00 per unit enrollment fee beginning Summer 2016 semester.
3. Students from other countries pay tuition of $243.00 per unit plus $46.00 per unit enrollment fee beginning with Summer 2016 semester. Student on an F-1 visa also pay $25.00 per semester international student processing fee. Also, students with an F-1 visa are required to pay international medical insurance fee, currently $636.00 per semester period.
4. All students also have to pay a mandatory Health Fee
($11 for Fall, $11 for Spring, $8 for Winter, and $8 for Summer semester) and a $1 Student Representation Fee each semester.
1. Students may pay the Associated Student Organization membership fee $10.00 for Fall and Spring.
2. Students may also pay a parking fee of $20 for Fall or Spring Semester. Students who pay for ASO membership when they initially obtain their parking permit decal pay $17.00 for parking.
3. Starting Spring 2016, cost for parking permit replacement will be the same amount as original payment.
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- You may pay on the web by logging into your account in the Student Information System.
- You may also mail your payment to:
Los Angeles Harbor College Attn.: Business Office 1111 Figueroa Place Wilmington, CA 90744
Starting Spring 2016 Registration/Fee Receipts are to be picked up from the Business Office the next business day (they will not be mailed).
Please send a Personal Check or Money Order (made payable to LAHC). DO NOT send cash. Print your student ID number and semester on your Personal Checks / Money Orders. A receipt will be mailed when payment is completed.
Business Office telephone access:
(310) 233-4096, (310) 233-4098
Important information regarding payment by Check
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive a cancelled check back from your financial institution.