- Campus Home Page
- New Students
- Student Portal
- Admissions & Records
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Assessment Center
- Associated Students Organization
- Career Center
- Class Schedules & College Catalog
- Complaint Process Notice
- Child Development Center
- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Honors Transfer Program
- International Students
- Job Placement
- Life Skills Center
- Mental Health Project
- MyLACCD Financial Aid Card
- Special Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Student Activities
- Student Health Center
- Student ID Numbers
- Student Right to Know Rates
- Substance Abuse Policies & Prevention
- Student Success & Support
- Transfer Center
- Veterans' Services
- YouthSource Center
|LAHC site search engine
Associate Degrees for transfer (AA-T & AS-T)
Home > Student Services
- Minimum of 60 CSU-transferable semester units.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all CSU-transferable coursework. While a minimum of 2.0 is required for admission, some majors may require a higher GPA. Please consult with a counselor for more information.
- Completion of a minimum of 18 semester units in an “AA-T” or “AS-T” major (click the major name below for required courses). All courses in the major must be completed with a grade of C or better or a “P” if the course is taken on a “pass-no pass” basis.
- Certified completion of the California State University General Education-Breadth pattern (CSU GE); OR the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC).
- Early Childhood Education (AST) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- English (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- History (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- Kinesiology (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- Mathematics (AST) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- Music (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- Psychology (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
- Studio Art (AAT) Brochure / Advising Sheet
The Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or the Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) is intended for students who plan to complete a bachelor's degree in a similar major at a CSU campus. Students who complete an AA-T or AS-T degree are guaranteed admission to the CSU system. Admission to a particular campus or major is not guaranteed; however, AA-T/AS-T students receive priority admission consideration.
Students transferring to a CSU campus that accepts the AA-T or AS-T will be required to complete no more than 60 units after transfer to earn a bachelor's degree (unless the major is a designated "high-unit" major). This degree may not be the best option for students intending to transfer to a particular CSU campus or to university or college that is not part of the CSU system. Students should consult a counselor for assistance with an education plan, identifying similar majors at the CSU campuses, and for additional information about admission requirements.
The following is required for all AA-T and AS-T degrees:
LAHC offers the following Associate Degrees for Transfer:
*Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) VERIFICATION TIMELINE FOR CSU APPLICANTS