front of lahc NEA

Providing Transcripts to LAHC


1. Recent High School Graduates.

If you graduated from high school within the past year, or if you think any of your high school courses may help our counselors guide you to the courses appropriate for you, you must have your high school send your transcript to the college.

2. Students Who Have Completed Classes at Another College


If you attended a California Community College outside of the LACCD and you think a class taken may meet a course prerequisite, you must have the other college send your transcript to LAHC. If you are going to receive a degree from LAHC, you must have ALL OTHER COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS sent to LAHC.


If you meet the above descriptions, then it is your responsibility to request the transcripts from the schools you have attended and ask that they be sent directly to the LAHC Admissions & Records office. All transcripts from other schools must be official.

You can have transcripts sent in one of the following two ways:

1. Postal Mail Ask your school to mail an official transcript to us at:

Los Angeles Harbor College
Admissions & Records Office
1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington CA 90744

2. Electronically

An official transcript can be electronically sent through the follow third party vendors:

  • E-Transcript California
  • National Student Clearinghouse

LAHC DOES NOT ACCEPT emailed transcripts from a school or 3rd party vendor not listed above or transcripts directly sent from the student.