Next Meeting: October 21,2014
The Assessment Committee is a subcommittee of the Curriculum Committee.
The duties are:
- Keep current with requirements and activities related to assessment by ACCJC and the District. Publicize to the campus.
- Create an Institutional Assessment Plan (maps out programs, timelines, responsibilities and flow of documents).
- Review campus wide assessment progress at regular intervals and recommend actions to further or improve the process.
- Review assessment forms prior to publication to the web. Recommend changes if necessary.
- Review information for accreditation reporting on assessment.
- Deliver planning information to appropriate college committees such as CPC, Senate, and Budget.
- Create assessment plans for General Education and Institutional assessment.
- Recommend campus-wide meetings for dialog and training about assessment issues.
At least one faculty representative from each CPC cluster, academic division and college program, the Assessment Coordinator, Institutional Research, and an Administrator.
Chair: Dr. Joachin Arias
Co-Chair: Dr. Stephanie Atkinson-Alston
March Meeting cancelled for lack of attendance
April (PDF) Single agenda item: SLO Alignment and Schedule
Nov. 20 Draft Minutes (pdf)
Sept 18 (doc)
April 24 (pdf)
March - Accreditation Visit, No regular meeting
February 28 (pdf)
January 25th ISLO#1 Essay scoring session 9a.m.-2p.m.
Nov. 15, 2011 (PDF file)
No meetings in Dec. or January