Eligibility, fees, application
- Children must be 2 ½ or 4 years of age
- Children must qualify for the State Preschool Grant Program, both by age and income.
- First priority is given to children that are four (4) years of age.
- Students at Los Angeles Harbor College have priority.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale which is determined by the number in the family and the family's gross income.
- Grant eligible children may be able to attend at no charge or for a minimal hourly/daily family fee.
- Application for enrollment in the Child Development Center can be obtained at the Center office during working hours. The Center is located at the North-West corner of campus.