Eligibility, fees, application
- The parent must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) units at Harbor College.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age, and be fully toilet trained before they can be enrolled in the program.
- Children must qualify for the State Preschool Grant Program, both by age and income.
- First priority is given to children that are four (4) years of age.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale which is determined by the number in the family and the family's gross income.
- Fees range from $1.00 to $5.00 per hour.
- Grant eligible children may be able to attend at no charge or for a minimal daily family fee.
Application for enrollment in the Child Development Center can be obtained at the Center office during working hours. The Center is located at the north west corner of campus. During times that the center is closed, applications can be obtained at the Information Desk in the Administration Building or on our website.
To download the Child Development Center Application for Enrollment click here